Square Enix and Eidos Montreal announced that Deus Ex. Mankind Divided will hit stores worldwide on February 23 next year.
An interesting pre-order campaign was introduced, allowing you to unlock certain tiers over time. At the end of the campaign, you are able to select one feature of each tier:
- Tier 1 includes the Classic Pack (classic body armour and trenchcoat, Diamond Back .357 Revolver, one pack revolver ammo, 1.000 credits + 1 Prexis point), Enforcer Pack (newly tailored body armour, assault rifle with holosight, reload and capacity upgrades, 2 HE granades, 5 packs of 5.56mm assault rifle ammo, 1.000 credits + 1 Prexis point)
and Intruder Pack (a gold trenchcoat, silenced pistol, laser visor, recoil and accuracy upgrades, 2 EMP granades, 5 packs of 10mm pistol ammo, 1.000 Credits + 1 Prexis point for augmentation)
- Tier 2 includes the Digital Soundtrack Sampler and Digital Art Book
- Tier 3 includes the extra-mission “Desperate Measures”
- Tier 4 includes the Digital Comic Book and Digital Novella
- Tier 5 includes the four-day early release
The Collector’s Edition of the game includes all content from all tiers mentioned above, plus a SteelBook, a 9″ Adam Jensen figurine, a 48-paged sample from the Titanbooks art book and of course, the game itself.
A price for the Collector’s Edition wasn’t mentioned yet. The game will release on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Take a closer look at the extra-mission in this new trailer: