Here are the full release notes:
– Reconnect Option
If a player is playing in online mode and gets disconnected during gameplay, they will have the option to immediately reconnect and resume play without losing any progress, instead of returning to the main menu.
– Immediate Challenge Awards
Challenges are now awarded and saved immediately upon completion, rather than when completing a mission.
– Back-end preparations for releasing Elusive Targets.
– Fixed some issues that would cause audio to cut out or not play at all in Showstopper and World of Tomorrow missions.
– Fixed an issue that was causing framerate drops in World of Tomorrow mission when performing specific actions.
– Master Vampire and Master Assassin challenges now unlock as intended. They will also be auto-completed if you have already fulfilled the requirements.
– Fixed a rare crash that would occur with an exploded propane flask
– Added a Bodyguard disguise pick-up (clothbundle) to the Perkins Disarray Escalation Contract
– Tweaked the ‘Featured’ Hub to always show the most relevant Story mission, either the next in sequence or the most recently completed.
– Fixed an issue that was causing time-stamps on save games to display the incorrect time.
– Fixed an issue with the ‘Catharsis’ opportunity in Sapienza that would cause it to fail. Plus other improvements to Opportunities consistency.
– Fixed an issue with firearms that would allow them to fire faster than designed. Twice as fast for 47 and more than three times for NPC’s.