Mobius Final Fantasy, one of Square Enix’s hit mobile titles, is celebrating the new year by offering players a limited time in-game event. The Summon Festival began January 1st, and will run until January 17th, 2018. This event allows players to obtain various prizes, explore new regions and more.
This event includes the following opportunities:
- Supreme Card Summon(Concluded): From January 1st to the 5th, players who purchased at least 12,000 magicite would receive a Supreme Ticket, which would allow them to perform a Supreme Card Summon. The Supreme Card grants players one unobtained Supreme Card or one unobtained Ultimate Hero Card.
- Supreme Card Lineup: Lucky players have the chance to summon Supreme cards that feature iconic characters from classic Final Fantasy titles with some of the game’s strongest abilities, including Aerith with the Great Gospel ability from Final Fantasy VII, Duncan with the Phantom Rush ability from Final Fantasy VI, and more. Supreme Card Summon period began January 1st and will last until the 12th.
- Ultimate Heroes Lineup: Lightning with the Ranger job type and Cloud join the permanent roster of Ultimate Heroes that can be summoned.
- Palamecian New Dawn 2018: A new region, “Palamecian New Dawn 2018”, has been unlocked for all players to celebrate the new year. Through this limited time region, players can get free summons, a chance to obtain magicite and other rewards. All players who visit this region will also receive a new year themed Echo.
- New Job: The all-new Ninja job card will be permanently included in the game’s summoning lineup.
- New Boosted Ability Cards: The Mist Dragon, Prometheus, Omniscient, and Chocobo Saint ability cards are now permanent additions to Mobius Final Fantasy.
- Final Fantasy Record Keeper Collaboration Card: In this new collaboration event, players can summon one of eight event-exclusive Final Fantasy Record Keeper cards as a bonus each time a Greater Summon is performed. Tyro returns as a guest card, and each player will receive a “Dr. Mog” card just for logging in.
Other Mobius Final Fantasy festivities that are scheduled to appear throughout the month of January:
- Bahamut Lagoon: Beginning January 11th, players can explore the Bahamut Lagoon isles where they will have the opportunity to fight the Sicariuses for a chance to obtain 5-star fractal cards upon victory
- Mobius Days on January 8, 18 and 28: Days in January that end with “8” will grant players multiple bonuses, including an extra 88 stamina upon first login, double stamina from elixirs, 20% greater fusion success rates, special gifts and more.
- Hall of Fame Additions: Players will be able to obtain the Red Mage job starting January 9th, the Samurai on the 16th and the Assassin on January 23rd.
Mobius Final Fantasy is available now for free on Steam, iOS and Android devices. This game has in-app purchases.