Square Enix has announced that their upcoming survival action shooter, Left Alive, is scheduled to be released in the west on March 5th, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Steam. Aside from some removed dialogue and a changed ending, the announcement trailer is roughly the same as the one Japan got back in September.
A second trailer was also released alongside the launch date announcement. Titled “State of the World,” this quick video gives us a small glimpse at the story of Left Alive and how the chaotic war in Novo Slava began.
Additionally, those who purchase the physical Day One Edition of the game will receive a bonus Survival Pack DLC, which will include items such as the Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor, Recovery Pack, Klyuch Weapon, and Grenade Pack. Digital preorders are also available now through the PlayStation and Steam stores for $59.99.
Preording digitally will include the base game and bonus DLC, which includes the Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor and Recovery pack. They will also come with the following exclusive items:
- PlayStation Store: PS4 Static Theme, Slava Weapon and Material Pack.
- Steam Store: Wallpaper Set, Soundtrack Sampler and Padub Weapon.
Also available for preorder is the limited Mech Edition bundle, which can only be purchased from the Square Enix online store. The bundle is $159.99 and includes the following:
- Day One Edition of the game: Which includes the full game and the Day One Survival Pack DLC
- Volk Action Figure: Designed by Takayuki Yanase and features interchangeable accessories, weapons and hands
- Hardback Art Collection: 80 pages worth of art from the game
- Exclusive Steelbook Case: Features mech designs from Yoji Shinkawa and Takayuki Yanase
- Collector’s Box
“Created by veteran game developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from Kojima Productions (character designer, Metal Gear series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Xenoblade Chronicles X), Left Alive tells a dark and gritty story of survival from the perspective of three different protagonists as they struggle to escape the war-torn city.”
Left Alive is schedule to release in Japan on February 28, 2019, and in the US on March 5th, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and PC(Steam).