Over this past weekend, Square Enix’s hit mobile title Final Fantasy Brave Exvius celebrated its second anniversary for the global version at a special fan gathering event in Long Beach, California.
During the weekend long celebration, a series of major announcements were made by Square Enix, including the reveal of a special collaboration event with pop star Katy Perry. Below is the full list of announcements:
- Katy Perry Collaboration: Katy Perry will be lending her likeness to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as multiple playable characters starting December 12th. Check out our previous article for more information and the collaboration video.
- Kingdom Hearts Limited-Time Event: To help commemorate the upcoming launch of Kingdom Hearts III, Sora dressed in his gear from the first Kingdom Hearts game will be available as a summoned unit for a limited time.
- Final Fantasy VII Units: New units are coming soon! Tifa (Monk) and Vincent (Shooter) will be made available to be awakened as 7-star units. Barret and Cait Sith will also be available with Cloud and Sephiroth available for awakening as 7-star rarities in the near future.
- Winter Holiday-Themed Units: Beginning December 21st through the end of the month, players can bring in the holiday season with new units Tiana and Felix, who can be awakened as 7-stars In addition, returning Holiday-themed units will be available to summon through a featured banner.
- Google ID Log-in Integration: Fans will soon have the ability to log-into the game through their Facebook account or Google ID.
- New Gameplay Systems and Content in 2019: Fans can look forward to a brand new gameplay system being implemented globally, as well as new original global units and more coming in the new year.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now for free on iOS and Android devices.