The 2D fighter game Million Arthur: Arcana Blood is coming to North America and Europe according to Square Enix, and will be available to download via Steam(PC) this Summer, though an exact release date has yet to be given. Previously, Million Arthur: Arcana Blood was only available in Japan as an arcade title in 2017, and later a PlayStation 4 title in 2018.
The game is set in a fictional Britain and is home to a million King Arthurs who are each striving to become the one true king. Million Arthur: Arcana Blood is a 1-vs-1 2D fighter with a roster of 13 playable characters and 31 “Support Knight” summon characters who assist the player in battle and execute ultimate attacks.
Some familiar faces also make an appearance as guest fighters, these characters include Riesz from Seiken Densetsu 3, Koume Sakiyama from Lord of Vermillion and Iori Yagami from The King of Fighters XIV.
The game will also possess a number of key features, which include:
- Original Story Mode, Training Mode, Time Trial and Online versus Mode.
- Lobby matches that support up to 6 players at a time.
- Ranked matches that ensure opponents are of a comparable skill level.
- All-new story from Million Arthur series veteran Kazuma Kamachi.
- Bonus music for key combatants from renowned composer Yoko Shimomura.