Tactical multiplayer RPG Heavenstrike Rivals has arrived on PC today via Steam, Square Enix revealed today.
Featuring cross platform play with the original smartphone version of the game, players enter a war-torn world on the brink of extinction as they embark on an “epic adventure full of tactical battles” and collect and train over 700 fully animated units along the way.
Here’s a rundown of the game’s features:
- Battles against players around the world in real time in simple, yet deep tactical battles
- Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
- Cross-platform play with mobile devices
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events, raid battles and weekend Arena competitions
- Characters designed by Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Full Steam achievements and trading cards
Heavenstrike Rivals released on mobile platforms last year. Since then the game has passed 2 million downloads.