NieR: Automata‘s promised downloadable content is available starting today. Priced at $13.99 on both PlayStation 4 and PC, players can pick up three new colosseums to challenge and additional subquests.
These subquests will give you several rewards including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Players will also have the opportunity to battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and PlatinumGames CEO Kenichi Sato through the DLC’s new colosseum challenges. Square Enix has provided a sneak peak at this content and more in a special launch trailer, which we’ve linked below.
NieR: Automata is available for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.