The official Japanese website for Dragon Quest Builders 2 has received an update, revealing information and short trailers for new in-game bonus content rewarded to players who have save data from the first Dragon Quest Builders game.
Below are the two trailers, as well as info regarding the bonuses. Translations courtesy of Gemastu.
Save Data Import Bonus #1: Legendary Builder’s Cap
- By changing your appearance with the “Dresser” item, you will be able to change your character’s hairdo to the original Dragon Quest Builders protagonist.
- PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 3 / PS Vita versions: “Escape Artist” trophy
- Switch version: Save data in which the “Banner of Hope” has been erected in “Chapter 1: Cantlin”
Save Data Import Bonus #2: Dragonlord’s Throne Recipe
- Obtain a recipe to build the “Dragonlord’s Throne,” which changes your appearance to that of the Dragonlord while sitting on it.
- PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 3 / PS Vita versions: “Torchbearer of Tantegel” trophy
- Switch version: Save data after “Final Chapter: Tantegel” has been cleared
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is currently in development for PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch.